Tundalaya has launched a dairy-free and gluten-free creamer made from coconut milk
What is Coconut Cloud?
Coconut cloud is a dairy-free and gluten-free plant-based creamer made from natural ingredients that substitute milk or cream when added to tea, coffee or even a latte.
What so great about Coconut Cloud?
Coconut Cloud is a non-dairy creamer made from 85% coconut milk. This non-dairy creamer is suitable for many people because it is 100%:
Additionally, it has great healthy benefits:
- High in medium-chain fatty acids (good fats that help prevent infections and block pathogens)
- Medium-chain fatty acids are also linked to weight control and faster metabolism,
- Contains no titanium dioxide and no trans fat,
- Has a low glycemic index (Low GI) ensuring that insulin levels do not skyrocket.
The benefits do not end here, here’s why Coconut Cloud is really good for you:
- You can take it with you on the go as there is no need for refrigeration,
- Has a shelf life of maximum 2 years,
- Can be used as a replacement for coconut in cooking,
- Easy to carry in your bag for that last minute cup of coffee.
How Does Coconut Cloud Taste?
When Coconut Cloud is added to your coffee, tea or latte it becomes intensely creamy. It does not make your drink any sweet and provides the necessary creaminess required to enjoy your coffee or latte. It tastes better than soy, almond or rice milk being added to your latte or coffee. It simply makes your hot drink taste delicious.
Where Can You Buy Coconut Cloud?
Coconut Cloud can be bought through Amazon.
Cost: $8.99 (23 Servings per Package)
A creamer that is healthy, safe and makes your hot beverages taste amazing is very hard to come across. Additionally it is is to carry and be can be used on the go. This non-dairy creamer has changed my mornings with a kick of plant-based magic to my coffee. Coconut cloud has changed my mornings, it can also change yours.
Please share your thoughts and comments about Coconut Cloud below.