Lactase Drops by Seeking Health is the perfect way to transform your milk to lactose free.
WHAT IS LACTASE DROPS?
Lactase drops breaks down the sugar found in milk (lactose) and makes it safe for lactose intolerant individuals to consume.
WHY CHOOSE LACTASE DROPS?
- One can enjoy regular milk without suffering the symptoms of lactose intolerance.
- It is cost effective. It will save you a lot of money. You can save $2.50 per gallon of Lactose Free Milk if you buying Lactose Free Milk from your local grocery store.
- Effective as regular milk in cooking, baking, desserts, milkshakes, ice-creams, pancakes, pastas and soups.
- No need to swallow or chew pills.
- No need for alternative milk.
- Can be used in baby formula and breast milk.
- Free of preservatives, flow agents and filler.
- Free of soy, wheat, corn, casein and gluten.
COST OF LACTASE DROPS?
HOW MANY LITERS, PINTS OR GALLONS OF LACTOSE-FREE MILK CAN BE USED BY ONE BOTTLE OF LACTOSE DROPS?
Lactose Drops makes up to 94 pints, 45 liters or 12 gallons of lactose-free milk.
- 5 drops for every pint
- 40 drops for every gallon
- 11 drops for every litre
Wait 24 hours before consumption.
WHO CAN USE IT?
CAN IT BE USED IN BREAST MILK AND BABY FORMULA?
Yes, it can be used it breastmilk and baby formula. Babies also suffer from lactose intolerance. Just add 1 drop per 100ml, wait 12 hours and the baby will not suffer from any symptoms of lactose intolerance.
I was never a lover of soy milk. I actually hated having it during breakfast. I started to hate breakfast because I could not have regular milk. Then, I stopped having breakfast totally – how unhealthy is that? Well, this stopped until I discovered Lactase Drops. Breakfast was enjoyed like it used to be – before lactose problems had begun. I remember the first day in years I used Lactase Drops. I was very skeptical if it were going to work. I made sure I kept my anti-diarrhea pills with as well as those pills that stops tummy pain. Well, I didn’t have to use them. These drops have been so effective, that I do not have to worry about drinking soy milk again. Well, I do drink soy milk with my protein shake – cause it taste way better with the shake then in my cereal bowl.
I hope Lactase Drops works just as effective as it worked for me. Please post your comments below. I would love to hear your experience with Lactase Drops.